Reports to: Head of Sales/Business Development
Location: Bristol, Pill
eKeeper’s principal product is the MortgageKeeper CRM system, a sales, compliance, and mortgage processing system used by over 2,000 professional mortgage intermediaries. MortgageKeeper is the UK’s most flexible Mortgage Broker CRM system ensuring it mirrors your own business mortgage practice rather than you changing your practice to meet the limitations of the system.
In recent years a growing development team has helped to create a full suite of flexible, adaptable and easy to use CRM systems for a diverse range of financial-focused companies. eKeeper is a wholly owned subsidiary of the DPR Group.
The Telephone Account Manager works within Business Development and protects existing license revenue, reduce cancellations and increase new revenue both for Mortgage Keeper as well as MCI club. You will manage an account base, nurture relationships to prevent cancellations and increase add on sales as well as Mortgage club numbers/activity. You will work as part of a team within the Sales and Account Management environment and in conjunction with Head of Sales, Training and Business Development Managers.
- To Promote MCI club to existing and potential new users of Mortgage/Commercial Keeper.
- Help migrate existing users over to latest releases.
- To aid new MCI members registering with Lenders.
- Respond to incoming Sales call and respond accordingly.
- Contact (where applicable) any clients who have requested to cancel their license in a bid to try and retain.
- Cross/Upsell any additional benefits/services of Mortgage/Commercial Keeper software.
- Manage and nurture a selection of Accounts, provide regular calls to ensure we protect existing revenue.
- To work closely with the Business development managers on any campaigns.
- Use intelligence gained from routine activities and knowledge of the customer base to devise possible campaigns and targets for specific product areas and, where appropriate, undertake trial campaigns to establish scale of opportunity.
- Visit clients when required to build relationships and gain further understanding of how they have adopted our technology.
- Support events and user groups where necessary.
- Ensure Sales Keeper data is clean and up to date for accounts.
- Create Account plans for key accounts within Tier using template.
- Ensure irresolvable customer queries are escalated and relevant team is made aware.
- Demonstrate eKeeper system both via webinar and face to face if needed.
- Support marketing with outbound calls.
- Ensure industry and product knowledge is kept up to date.
- Look after social media content for both Mortgage Keeper and MCI club.
Key Attributes, Skills, and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to influence at all levels
- Capable of creating plans and putting them into action at a pace
- Can work to deadlines and or targets.
- Comfortable in dealing with queries, complaints, and negotiations over the phone
- Familiar with the outbound call environment.
- Expertise in delivering excellence in customer service
- Commercially oriented
- Previous knowledge of Mortgage or intermediary market is desirable
- Self-motivated with high energy and able to work at pace
- Detailed oriented and able to prioritise your own workload
Please use the contact us form to apply for this role.