Doing more for your business
Doing more for your clients
With the UK housing market still in turmoil, it is as important as ever to offer a diverse range of services to your clients. We have heard this repeated many times from our MortgageKeeper users.
Enter AssuranceKeeper: A powerful, yet simple tool that allows you to bring insurance quotes to your mortgage clients, within your MortgageKeeper system and benefit from enhanced commission rates.
AssuranceKeeper in brief
- Easily obtain highly competitive life, life with CIC and PHI quotes for you clients.
- View quote details and illustrations easily and quickly from within your MortgageKeeper case.
- Receive quotations automatically based on key details on the MortgageKeeper case.
- Fine-tune your quotes to exactly match your client’s requirements.
- Improve your compliance records by retaining quotations and comparison documents.
- Benefit from our highly competitive commission rates.
- Apply for policies in just a few clicks, with details pre-populated.
Networks can set up different structures for different AR firms…
MortgageKeeper is a fantastic asset. Having one central information system is so much more efficient than our traditional hard copy files.
Employing eKeeper Group has been profoundly one of our best decisions as a company…
The package is easy to use has shaved hours off the normal time it took to package a case and update the client. I am more than happy to recommend the system
Automatic quoting using system generated quotes
AssuranceKeeper automatically produces quotes and comparisons for:
- Life cover (both LTA and DTA for a single or joint application).
- Life with CIC cover (both LTA and DTA for a single or joint application).
- PHI cover for each applicant.
These quotations are then held together on the case for easy review and fine-tuning.
The flexibility to ‘Fine-tune’ quoting
Our powerful ‘Adviser Quotes’ gives you the freedom to adjust quoting requirements so you can fine-tune the sum assured, the term or any of the many other parameters.
These ad-hoc quotes mean you can explore different scenarios quickly and easily allowing you to give your client all the options they need.